How to take a photo from a video with Movavi Video Converter?
Sometimes, for certain purposes, it is necessary to make cutting of certain frames in the form of pictures from the video. Using standard Windows software for creating and editing screenshots is very inconvenient. Fortunately, you can find many programs on the network that allow you not only to edit the video, but also make a snapshot of still images.
Let's take a look at how snapshots are taken in one of the specialized video editing software - Movavi Video Converter. This program, unlike many others, which are created for video editing, does not have a complex interface and / or a huge set of functions, which simplifies the work and study of software for inexperienced users. The existing functionality is sufficient for carrying out primitive work with video, for example, gluing frames, cutting out certain moments in the form of photos, etc. The program is distributed free of charge. There are versions in Russian for platforms on Windows and Mac OS.
Let's go directly to cutting photos from a video file:
- To get started, download the program from this link. www.movavi.ru/support/how-to/how-to-make-screenshot-from-video.html In addition, by reference, you can familiarize yourself with useful information regarding the work of the program and video editing in it.
- Now you need to install the downloaded program on your computer. There is nothing difficult in the installation process. Confirm the fact that you have read the user and licensing agreements, make some settings for your needs by removing or ticking the appropriate items, and click on the "Install" button. Wait for the installation to complete. At this step, there should be no difficulties, as the installer will indicate what needs to be done.
- Run the program itself.
- Now you need to add to the working interface of the program the video on which you will work. There is support for both regular video files and videos recorded on DVDs. Click on the "Add Files" button, which is located in the upper left corner.
- Choose “Add video” if it is on your computer or “Add DVD” if the video is recorded on a disc.
- In the "Explorer" select the desired video and click "Open . " Also, instead of 4, 5 and 6 steps, you can simply drag the desired file from the “Explorer” to the program working area.
- The loaded video is displayed in the work area. You need to go to the editing interface by clicking the appropriate button.
- Find the desired frame in the video using the special timeline at the bottom of the working area. Such is in all video players, but here it is implemented better, which allows you to quickly select the desired frame.
- Click on the button with the camera icon to take a picture.
- A dialog box opens where you have to choose a file format, give it a name and specify the folder where it will be saved.
As for working with videos imported to the program with DVDs, there is one difficulty - if the disc is protected from copying, then working with its contents using the program will become impossible.
In this way, just a couple of clicks, you can take a snapshot of the video file, save it to your computer and send it to other users.
Like this article? Share with friends:Like this article?